Saturday 12 March 2016

Hello, again.


Hello, world. As per usual, it's been a little while since I've updated this blog, and there's only so many times I can say 'life happened', or provide you with various different excuses, but that's just the way it is.

To be perfectly honest, lately I haven't been doing many things that would be worthy of a blog post. Or that I would deem worthy, anyway, but that's a whole other kettle of fish.
I feel as if I've almost taken the last year off where sewing is concerned, and aside from the odd little project and the things I make for Polesden Lacey, I just haven't sewn very much. Don't get me wrong, I still love sewing, but only really when I take the time to sit down and do some, and that's unfortunately become a rare occurrence.

A lot has changed over the past year or so, and one such thing is me. My interests have broadened, and so I'm not as intently focused on each individual thing as I used to be, but that's ok. That's just me growing up.

So this was just a little note to say hello, let you know I'm still in existence, and that I intend to keep up with posting - maybe not about things I've made, but I'll certainly find something - and we'll wait and see what happens!

Also, if you fancied following me on Instagram, that's one of the only things I actually keep up to date // @ellenoaktree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts!